Jamb Registration starts January 13th and no cyber Cafe is allowed to Register any candidate. Do so at your own risk. Registration is only allowed at Approved CBT centers by JAMB.
YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR E-PIN WITH US AND REGISTER WITH US @ ECWA INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, OPPOSITE DSTV OFFICE/ADJACENT PRTV, JOS
The following are fee details:
- Jamb fee – N3,500
- Book – N500
- CBT fee (Registration) – N700
- E-mail opening – N100 if you don’t have
- Result Upload – N100 if any
Guideline to JAMB 2019 REGISTRATION
- Send Your Name [Surname First-Name Middle-Name (if any)] as text (SMS) to 55019. Surname and Firstname and Mandatory while middlename is optional. Note: Sim card must be registered in the name of the candidate. Pls don’t use any sim used for previous JAMB Registration or your parents, aunt, friend or any sim that is not registered in your name.
- A Profile Code of 10 characters is received on your telephone number used in (1) above. Note: the phone number used for the text will be automatically tied to your name and profile code.
- INCASE OF MISTAKE IN YOUR NAME
- Send [CORRECT Surname First-Name Middle-Name] to 55019 as a text message from your mobile number used for Profile Registration in Step 1(i) above
- Send [RESEND] to 55019 as a text message from the same mobile numberHELP in a case where you sent a wrong name or the order of the name. What if I lost my profile code?
- Visit a CBT center to purchase pin (that is, if the vend pins) or any of the following banks: ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH. Other platforms can also be used like:
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: System Specs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch)
USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Present your profile code and pay 4,000 naira (That includes the payment for the book). Endeavor to collect a receipt of confirmation of payment and proceed to an Approved CBT center. (Avoid Cyber Cafes)
HOW TO RECOVER LOST ePIN AFTER PAYMENT
- If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number
REGISTRATION PROCESS AT CBT CENTRES:
The candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for completion of registration. The name of the candidate as typed by the candidate on his/her phone when registering the proﬁle comes up automatically on the input of the e-PIN by the CBT centre
Candidates are to:
- Pay NOT more than N700 as Service Charge to the CBT Centre (Except for email opening which is N100 and scanning of result which is N100 also).
- Provide Biodata including Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, e-mail address, among others
- Provide choice of institutions and programmes (disciplines)
- Provide qualiﬁcation with grades and dates, if not awaiting result
- Upload relevant certiﬁcates, if not awaiting result
- O/L and or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting results should supply the results online as soon as they are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her result on the portal of JAMB
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Provide UTME subjects and choice of examination town(s) for
- Mock examination (optional)
- Examination for UTME (actual examination)
- Do picture capture (no scanning of passport photograph)
- Do Biometric enrolment (ten ﬁngers)
- Review entries and conﬁrm correctness
- Print Registration Slip USING BIOMETRIC AUTHENTICATION
- Collect, at no other cost, the reading text and CD
- Each Candidate is to collect his/her e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration
- There will be no ofﬂine registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real time online registration. No candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State-Ofﬁces. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed.